Effective Date: January 1, 2023
1. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners. Cookies can be classified into different types:
1.1 Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
1.2 Functional Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices, such as your language or region, to enhance your experience on our website.
1.3 Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit most often. This information helps us improve the performance and functionality of our website.
1.4 Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
2. Cookies Used on Our WordPress Website
We use the following cookies on our WordPress website:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and include cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of the site.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and settings to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Performance Cookies: We use performance cookies to gather information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and any error messages you may encounter. These cookies help us improve the functionality and performance of our website.
- Targeting Cookies: We use targeting cookies to deliver advertisements that are tailored to your interests. These cookies may also be used to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
3. Third-Party Plugins and Cookies
In addition to the cookies we use directly on our website, we also use the following third-party plugins and services, each of which may set cookies:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. Google Analytics sets cookies to gather data about your interactions with our website. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please visit the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
- Rank Math SEO: Rank Math SEO may set cookies to improve the functionality and performance of our website’s SEO features. You can review their privacy and cookies policy on their website.
- Mailchimp: If you subscribe to our newsletter or receive email communications from us, Mailchimp may set cookies to track the effectiveness of our email campaigns. You can review Mailchimp’s privacy and cookies policy on their website.
- HubSpot: HubSpot may set cookies if you interact with our website’s contact forms or chat features. These cookies help us manage and improve our interactions with you. You can review HubSpot’s privacy and cookies policy on their website.
4. Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to control and block cookies. Please note that if you choose to block all cookies, some features of our website may not function correctly.
To find out how to manage cookies in your specific web browser, you can refer to the browser’s help documentation or settings.
6. Contact Us